- Description: Automatic Call Distribution is used in call center and help desk environments for queuing and routing incoming calls so they can be handled quickly and efficiently.
- Cost: ACD is a premium option and is billed as an upgrade feature in addition to the regular seat cost.
- How To Use: You will be setup with an Agent Dashboard and Supervisor Dashboard to use the features.
- Requirements: You must have an active CityHosted account and the Automatic Call Distribution.
- Agent Dashboard: Displays calls in queue, wait time, call details including originating queue.
- Supervisor Dashboard: Displays calls in queue and agent activity, allows supervisors to view and download detailed statistics.
- Supervisor Features: Monitor, whisper, barge-in, agent wrap-up, customizable agent status codes, customizable disposition codes.
- Zero Out of Queue: Allows a caller waiting in a queue to press zero to exit the queue. Exiting calls are then either redirected to voicemail or forwarded to a defined phone number.
- Scheduled Reports: Provides the ability to schedule rich reports on queues, agents and calls to be automatically generated based on a specific schedule (Daily, Weekly, Monthly) and automatically emailed to one or more email addresses.
- CRM-URL Triggers: When used with Accession Desktop, agents can perform CRM (Salesforce.com, SugarCRM, etc) screen pops based on the calling number or calling name for inbound calls, or from contact directory for outbound calls.
- Wallboard View: Allows supervisors to display contact center statistics in a large view suitable for a big screen monitor.
- Monitor Whisper Barge-In: Allows supervisors to silently monitor an agent and speak to the agent without the caller hearing, as well as the ability to barge into the call as a full 3-way conference.