Hear about the Top 10 things Steve Medcroft picked up at VeloCloud’s 3-day SD-WAN training and best-practices session in San Jose, California. Here are high-level bullet points, but be sure to watch the video to get the rest of the story.
- The meaning of “The Cloud”
- A great perspective on SD WAN
- What SD WAN does
- “Skinny pipes need to be optimized. Fat pipes need to be managed.”
- The “only thing that matters is results.”
- A hidden advantage of migrating to SD WAN
- A follow-on to the service-insertion argument
- More arguments to service-insertion
- Isn’t SD WAN new and unproven?
- Why VeloCloud is special
Learn more about SD WAN or get started on your FREE 30-Day TRY and BUY.
Read more about the conference VeloCloud website.